Bizmates Philippines – Online Business English School.
Bizmates Philippines, Inc. is the first and only online business English school involved in the training of Japanese business individuals seeking to succeed in their careers using the English language.
Headquartered in Japan, with a presence of the recruitment site in the Philippines, Bizmates is aggressively looking for energetic and goal-driven professionals who can grow with the company as it builds its roots in key cities in Asia.
They are looking for online English teachers or trainers.
As a Bizmates trainer, you will be expected to:
- Teach Business English to Japanese professionals using the Bizmates methodology
- Assist Japanese professionals in their business communications concerns
- Preferably with a Bachelor’s/Associate’s Degree from a reputable college or university
- If undergraduate, must have at least 3 years of work experience in the relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Basic computer skills and above-average Skype skills
- At least 3 years of working experience (teaching experience or other professional fields)
- Overseas work or study-abroad experience, Japanese language skills, management experience, availability on Sundays, BPO experience are a plus
- Available to teach at least 10 hours per week
- High-speed and stable internet connection (at least 1 Mbps each for download and upload)
- Direct DSL/LAN cable connection only (NOT WiFi)
- Desktop/Laptop PC only (no tablets or smart phones allowed)
- Latest version of Skype for Windows Desktop
- A working headset with microphone (with noise cancellation properties preferred)
- A quiet, well-lit area at home to conduct classes (preferably with a white background)
To apply visit: http://www.bizmates.ph/apply-now/
Please mention Trainer Jen Sarmiento in your application.
Referred applicants are given priority.