If you are enthusiastic, experienced, and passionate about teaching English, you could be a WonderKids ESL Teacher to teach their students aged 6-15.
WonderKids English is a growing online ESL tutoring service, with over 3 dozen tutors and 170 students, committed to the education of our students as well as a positive and supportive work environment for our staff. They provide English lessons to Chinese students.
They need conversational English teachers with a rate of $12/hour.
The WonderKids ESL teacher will be doing the following:
Tutor Chinese students one on one using either Zoom or Skype with screen-share function.
Use the textbooks they provide (including teacher books) to guide your lessons and shape your curriculum to the specific needs of each student with freedom to expand and utilize other resources and techniques.
Create and issue homework and periodic oral progress tests/reports.
Salary is paid on or before the 10th of every month for the previous month’s lessons via PayPal. Lessons are 30, 45, or 60 minutes long.
– Punctual, reliable, patient, and caring.
– A stable, wired, high-speed Internet connection; webcam; and microphone-headset.
– Native English speaker or fluent non-native with neutral accent.
– Experience teaching young learners of English and/or ESL teacher certification.
– Minimum 6-month contractual commitment (longer-term commitments will be considered first).
– Available to teach during the time slots of Mon-Fri 16:00-22:00 and Sat-Sun 8:00-22:00 (Beijing time).
– Basic knowledge of second language acquisition in young learners, experience teaching Chinese students, and experience tutoring online a plus.
Please send a cover letter and resume for consideration to hr [@] wonderkidsenglish.com.
Please note: Due to the growing number of applications, only applicants who have been short-listed will be contacted. Previous applicants need not reapply.
This ad was posted by WonderKids English Tutors on Facebook.