Jay Pasana of the Philippine Virtual Assistant Network Facebook Group has created a virtual assistant scholarship program for people who are looking to become a virtual assistant but have no idea how or what to do and where to start.
This is his group’s way of giving back by helping people break into the virtual assistant industry and hopefully land virtual assistant jobs.
They won’t ask you to pay or buy anything from them. All they ask is that one day, you would also pay it forward by providing training to the next batch of scholars.
They are looking for those who have no experience at all. Here are the requirements:
- Computer Literate – team player, can do research, PowerPoint presentation & reporting
- NOT AFFILIATED WITH OTHER ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM
- No current virtual assistant related job
- CAN TEACH NEXT BATCH & PAY IT FORWARD
- Be able to prove one’s worth why you should be chosen over the other applicants
What to expect from the program:
- Learn how to work from home as a virtual assistant
- VA101 Concepts: Setting up your Portfolio, Special Tools, Getting Clients up to Getting your First Paycheck.
- Participate in a dynamic online class where you will do the reporting / PowerPoint presentation and proactively mingle with other scholars & mentors to do the daily & weekly assignments.
Hopefully this program would help people not only gain skills as a VA but also land them good paying virtual assistant jobs.
To apply visit http://www.virtualassistant.ph/scholarship/
Don’t forget to join their Facebook Group.