Who Gives A Crap is one of the fastest growing eCommerce businesses in Australia. More than that, they’re one of the country’s fastest-growing social businesses.
They are expanding so they are looking for two or three Home-Based Customer Service Representatives. They are looking for someone who gets why customers are important to a business and wants nothing more than to help us make sure that every single customer feels special.
- Assist customers (mainly via email) with a wide range of enquiries relating to website/ technical issues, placing orders, tracking orders and managing subscriptions
- Work with external service providers such as warehouses and couriers to fix problems as they arise
- Work with us to continuously improve our systems and processes and find new ways to delight our customers
- Other administrative and support tasks as needed, for both the Customer Happiness Team and others across the business
- 3+ years experience in a customer support environment
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
- The ability to work flexible hours
- Good home office setup with reliable home-Internet connection and computer access
- The ability to travel to a central Manila location roughly once per month for team meet-ups
- Experience working with Zendesk, Shopify, Live Chat, Australian customers or in eCommerce is a plus
Aside from a regular salary, the company gives benefits.
This is for a full time job.
To apply visit this link:
Deadline is on February 29, 2016.